JUPEB: Central Test 1 Past Questions.

Good evening!

I've finally completed the upload of the past questions and will be giving the download links for each course here.
So far, I have six courses; Biology, Chemistry, CRS, Government, Literature and Physics.
Hopefully, if/when I get the others, I will also have them uploaded.

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Follow the link for the course you want to download below.
2. Scroll to the middle of the page, and click on the blue "Free Download" link.
3. A new tab with an ad will be opened. Ignore it, and go back to the main tab you were using.
4. Scroll down on the main tab and wait for the timer to countdown to zero second, then tick the "I am not a robot" box, and do the simple puzzle.
5. Finally, tap the blue "create download link", and your download tray with the file name and size should pop up for you to complete the download.
PS - Please, turn off your "Ad blocker" just for this download, and use Chrome, Firefox, UC Browser, Internet Explorer, Opera, Puffin, etc, but NOT Opera Mini browser.

Should you encounter any challenge in the process, do well to drop a comment, and I would see to it soon.

DOWNLOAD LINKS.
1. Biology CT1 2018
2. Chemistry CT1 2018
3. CRS CT1 2017
4. CRS CT1 2018
5. Government CT1 2017
6. Government CT1 2018
7. Literature CT1 2016
8. Literature CT1 2017
9. Literature CT1 2018
10. Physics CT1 2018

NOTE: Please, be strongly advised that these are just past questions, and there is NO GUARANTEE that you would find these exact same questions in your test. Use it as a guide.

Success in your Central Test 1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adtech Connects: ...everything Uniuyo!

Just The Beginning!