Adtech Connects: ...everything Uniuyo!

TESTING... 1, 2.
Boom! I'm online! Wow!
Okay, I'm gonna try to quieten my euphoric state right now, and just hit the nail on the head.

INTRODUCTION
I'm Adolphus. A 200Level medical student of the University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State but I come from the neighbouring Rivers State. Wait.. You can actually read all of my personal details on my profile here if you choose. Just permit me to keep this brief and precise, please.
Thank you.

ADTECH CONNECTS!
You're welcome to Adtech Connects, where I'll be sharing vital information to prospective and current students about the University of Uyo (Uniuyo).
Many a scholar have made countless attempts to secure admission in Uniuyo, make payments for applications, fees, seek professional advice about the her processes, and make enquiries about this institute of learning but have consistently been given faux, outdated, and/or speculative information. This has caused many applicants and students a huge loss of money, time and passionate desire to get admitted in their course of choice, maintain their admissions, and/or have a smooth learning experience due avoidable delays in the process as given by the Administration of Uniuyo.

WHAT WE DO
At Adtech Connects, our services cover general enquiries about Uniuyo's processes, applications forms, registrations, fees payments, and that's not all yet! These services cover all categories of applicants/students, from Jambites/Jambitos, Basic (JUPEB) students/applicants, and Postgraduate (PgD, MSc, and PhD) applicants/students.
Whatever you want, we genuinely have you covered. It's "...everything Uniuyo!"

NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN!
Yes, your turn to say or do something. Maybe not you but, there may be a long list of people you know who are aspiring to make it to Uniuyo, or may need any of our services. Tell them!
You can reach out to us by simply commenting on our post (we take anonymous comments, so you don't have to fill any registration forms before posting your comments).
Connect with us on our social media platforms. Chat with us on WhatsApp. Follow, tweet at us here on Twitter. Send us an email here.
And of course, I will continuously add more posts and updates on this blog with topnotch information as would be useful to you. Add this blog to your bookmarks and you can also subscribe for emails about new posts, comments and replies.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dàkkádá, let's Connect!

DISCLAIMER
For purposes of clarity, I want to categorically state that Adtech Connects or this blog is NOT owned or run by the University of Uyo. In fact, I will gladly redirect you to the Uniuyo's official website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just The Beginning!

JUPEB: Central Test 1 Past Questions.